Terms and Conditions
(1) The Travel Money Loyalty Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized and managed in Australia by MIL Overseas Limited having its address at Level 4, 10 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (the “Promoter”). The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years old, except the following:
(i) Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies, agents and representatives of the Promoter, including their family members;
(ii) Agents of the Promoter including their affiliates and subsidiary companies as well as family members; and
(iii) Any person or entity professionally connected with the Promotion.
Family members referred to in these Terms and Conditions includes but not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, defacto spouse, partner, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
(2) The term of the Promotion is from 30 April 2016 to 31 May 2017, both days inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
(3) The Promoter and Travel Money Oz reserve the right to extend the Promotion Period without notice.
(4) The Promotion is open to consumers who send money at any of the Promoter’s Travel Money locations (“Participating Locations”) using the MoneyGram service with the minimum value of 300 Australian (AUD) from Australia to any country, excluding Nigeria and Ghana, during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
(5) Each Qualifying Transaction will entitle the consumer to receive one (1) stamp in their loyalty card issued by the Promoter (“Loyalty Card”). A consumer can request a Loyalty Card at any of the Participating Travel Money Nz Locations. The Loyalty Card will be stamped by the Promoter’s teller after the consumer has conducted the Qualifying Transaction.
(6) Upon successfully conducting two (2) Qualifying Transactions and receiving two (2) stamps in the Loyalty Card, the consumer will be eligible to receive a fifty percent (50%) discount on the consumer fee applicable on the third (3rd) Qualifying Transaction the consumer conducts. For avoidance of doubt, the Loyalty Card will also be stamped after conducting the third (3rd) Qualifying Transaction.
(7) Upon successfully conducting five (5) Qualifying Transactions and receiving five (5) stamps in the Loyalty Card, the consumer will be eligible to conduct the sixth (6th) Qualifying Transaction for free without payment of any consumer fee but subject to the payment of the applicable foreign exchange rate. For avoidance of doubt, the Loyalty Card will also be stamped after conducting the sixth (6th) Qualifying Transaction.
(8) Once the consumer conducts six (6) Qualifying Transactions and uses the offers provided on the third and sixth Qualifying Transactions, the Loyalty Card will automatically expire and the consumer may acquire a new Loyalty Card for use during the Promotion Period. If the third and/or the sixth Qualifying Transactions are refunded by MoneyGram due to legal, compliance, regulatory or fraud related reasons, the consumer will not be entitled to substitute transaction(s) in lieu of the refunded transaction(s) or to any other form of compensation.
(9) The Loyalty Card is not transferable or convertible to cash.
(10) The consumer shall be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
(11) Consumers who do not wish to take part in this Promotion may either communicate the same to the Promoter’s teller at the Participating Locations or decline to use the Loyalty Card.
(12) The Promoter will not be responsible for any Loyalty Card lost or damaged by the consumer irrespective of whether the consumer has already conducted Qualifying Transactions using the said Loyalty Card and received a number of stamps.
(13) By participating in the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter in their sole discretion. Decisions made by the Promoter in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(14) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of Australia.
(15) By accepting these terms and conditions all consumers (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter ‘s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with consumers and in connection with the Promotion. All consumers have the right to access their personal data by writing to the Promoter‘s address above.
(16) Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the use of the Loyalty Card.
(17) These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.