Key to the World Currency Card – Victoria Load & Win Campaign 2017
Key to the World Currency Card – Promotion Terms & Conditions of Entry (“Conditions of Entry”)
1. The promoter is Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Travel Money Oz, ABN 46 121 451 723 or 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101 (the “Promoter”).
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who purchase or reload a Key to the World Currency Card loaded in foreign currency with a minimum amount of $100 (Australian Dollar equivalent) between 29 June 2017 and 31 July 2017 inclusive (“Promotion Period”) at participating stores in Victoria during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Entrant”).
3. The promotion will be advertised in participating stores and online at www.travelmoneyoz.com. Please note that participating stores who make any promotional and related material regarding this promotion available to persons (either in their stores or online) do so on the basis that all such material has been prepared by and remains the property of the Promoter. Participating stores do not run or provide any warranties in relation to the promotion and as such, shall not be liable in any way to any third party in connection with the promotion. Any enquiries regarding the promotion should in the first instance be directed to the Promoter.
4. Employees of the Promoter or its parent company Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ACN 003 377 188) and its subsidiaries, participating agents, their related bodies corporate and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this promotion.
6. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
7. There will be one (1) major prizes of Key to the World Currency Card loaded with $5000 (Australian Dollar equivalent) in foreign currency and five (5) weekly prizes of $500 (Australian Dollar equivalent) in foreign currency.
8. There will be one (1) major draws at 10 am Australian Eastern Standard Time on 1 August 2017 at 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland, Australia 4101. The draw will be by random barrel draw from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn of each barrel draw being the prize winner.
9. There will be five (5) minor prize draws at 10 am Australian Eastern Standard Time on 4 July 2017, 11 July 2017, 18 July 2017, 25 July 2017 and 1 August 2017 at 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane Queensland, Australia 4101. The draw will be by random barrel draw from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn or each barrel draw being the prize winner.
10. Prizes are limited to one (1) prize per person.
11. All prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by the email address and/or phone supplied by the entrant.
12. If any prize winners do not respond to claim the prize within twenty-one (21) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date(s), in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until all prizes have been claimed by prize winners.
13. If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
14. The prize must be collected in person by the prize winner or parent/legal guardian at a Travel Money Oz store. If a prize winner who has been contacted and been made aware of their prize winning, and has agreed to collect the prize or for which collection is the only method for receiving the prize, does not collect the prize within twenty-one (21) days of this contact, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
15. All prize winners, including those under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, will be required to provide evidence of their identity (valid Australian Passport or Australian Drivers Licence only) when receiving the prize.
16. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
17. By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
18. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
19. The prize is not transferrable.
20. The prize winner’s name will be published on the Travel Money Oz website. By entering the competition, entrants grant the Promoter permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
21. By entering the competition the entrant agrees to have their photo and name published on the Promoters social media channels, including, but not limited to Facebook™ and/or Instagram™.
22. The Promoter is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
24. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
25. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Key to the World Currency Card is subject to the Key to the World Currency Card Terms and Conditions. By entering the competition, the winner(s) agree(s) to be bound by Key to the World Currency Card Terms and Conditions and to satisfy any necessary identification requirements. Fees and charges apply to the use of the Key to the World Currency Card and these are set out in the Key to the World Currency Card Terms and Conditions. The complete Key to the World Currency Card Terms and Conditions, including a full list of current fees and charges, are available at www.keytotheworld.com.au. All applicable exchange rates, ATM fees or charges may be deducted from the total amount of funds on the Key to the World Currency Card at the time the relevant transaction is made. The Key to the World Currency Card is valid for up to five (5) years from the date of original purchase. The total residual fund of the Key to the World Currency Card may be withdrawn at any time and will incur a fee depending on the country of activity.
27. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during this promotion, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to immediately notify the Promoter. A request to modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
28. If for any reason, the Promoter is unable to run this promotion as planned, including tampering, infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process, and cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion without prior notice, subject however to any written directions given under applicable law.
29. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
30. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software will be deemed to be invalid.
31. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in this promotion.
32. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss and damages) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering or trying to enter this promotion or accepting any Bonus offered as part of this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
33. You release and agree to keep the Promoter indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, our directors, employees, agents and representatives arising out of your entry in this promotion or any claim by a third party arising from an act or omission by you.
34. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of Victoria.