Get more from your Prepaid Travel Card
$25 bonus offer* for new customers!
Get a bonus $25* of travel money to spend overseas when you:
- Purchase a new Cash Passport online or in a Travel Money Oz store
- Load foreign currency to the value of $1,500 AUD or more in your opening load
- Register your account to receive your $25* bonus offer
Why Cash Passport?
Winner of the Cannstar Best Value Travel Money card award in both 2011 and 2012, the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ card has the security of travellers cheques and the compact convenience of plastic. Multi-currency Cash Passports are available in ten major currencies: Australian dollar, U.S. dollar, Euro, British pound, New Zealand dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong dollar, Japanese yen, Singapore dollar and Thai Baht in a multiple-currency card. This super-smart, simple and streamlined foreign currency option will revolutionise the way you carry and keep track of your money while travelling.
Travel Money Oz offers the prepaid Multi-currency Cash Passport that allows you to withdraw local currency at over 2.1 million MasterCard® ATMs worldwide, and is accepted for purchases and over 35 million MasterCard merchants worldwide and online. Each Multi-currency Cash Passport is chip and PIN-protected and comes with a free, second backup card plus 24-hour global assistance. Reload your travel money card instore at Travel Money Oz with no fees or charges, or use the convenience of online banking too also check card balances and ATM locations.
Organising your Multi-currency Cash Passport is easy through Travel Money Oz. Simply select your Multi-currency Cash Passport and the currency you require, enter your details and order online, or visit us at one of over 100 Travel Money Oz store locations throughout Australia. You’ll also need internet or telephone banking enabled with your financial institution. Your Multi-currency Cash Passport will arrive at your nominated Travel Money Oz location within two business days for pickup. (coming October 2013)
- Available in 10 currencies: Australian dollar, U.S. dollar, Euro, British pound, New Zealand dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong dollar, Japanese yen, Singapore dollar and Thai Baht
- Withdraw local currency at over 2.1 million MasterCard® ATMs worldwide
- Use at over 35 million MasterCard® locations worldwide
- Use online to make purchases
- Chip and PIN protected for your security
- 24 hour Global Assistance
- Free second back-up card
- Reloadable via Internet/Phone banking
- Obtain card balances and ATM location information online
- Delivery to your nominated pickup location within 2 business days
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport™ in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport™ available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.