Terms, conditions and product exclusions apply.
1. The offer only applies to purchases of Eligible Currencies for cash in store, at the advertised store exchange rate (the "Board Rate") at the election of the Customer.
2. BONUS BUCKS can only be added to a transaction when the Customer has purchased an eligible foreign currency being Thai Baht (THB), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Singapore Dollars (SGD), Fijian Dollars (FFD), CFP Franc (XPF), Vanuatu Vatu (VUV), Papua New Guinean Kina (PGK),
Samoan Tala (WST), Solomon Islands Dollar (SBD) or Tongan Pa’anga (TOP)
3. BONUS BUCKS is available at Travel Money Oz Maitland, Kotara and Charlestown stores only.
4. BONUS BUCKS cannot be added when ordering foreign currency online via travelmoneyoz.com.
5. The BONUS BUCKS minimum spend, and bonus amount is displayed in AUD.
6. A customer must spend the minimum tiers in AUD equivalent in the chosen foreign currencies for the offer to apply.
7. The customer will receive the BONUS BUCKS in the select foreign chosen currency, to the equivalent of $20AUD, $40AUD or $60AUD, depending on minimum spend.
8. BONUS BUCKS applies to any new transactions made between 1 November and 14 December 2018.
9. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to amend Eligible Currencies at any time without notice.
10. A customer may be eligible for Rate Guard when completing this offer (must comply with Rate Guard terms and conditions).
11. Should a customer come back in store to claim the Rate Guard offer, only the original transaction amount will be covered. The BONUS BUCKS amount will be excluded.
12. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
13. BONUS BUCKS is available to Customers for personal use only. Foreign currency wholesalers, other financial institutions or currency providers are not eligible for the BONUS BUCKS offer. Travel Money Oz consultants reserve the right to refuse transactions that they suspect are not for personal use.
These terms were last updated on 31 October 2018.