(1) The Be in to WIN a double pass to the ICC Raffle Draw Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized and managed by Travel Money Group (the “Promoter”), having its address at 275, Grey Street, South Bank, Brisbane, Australia; in conjunction with MoneyGram Australia. The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand age 18 years and above, except the following:
(a) employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of the Promoter;
(b) employees (and their families) of MoneyGram, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives and agents of MoneyGram;
(c) anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Family member referred to in this Terms and Conditions includes but not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
(2) The term of the Promotion is from 08 April 2019 to 08 May 2019 the “Promotion Period”).
(3) The Promotion is open to customers who send money through MoneyGram during the Promotion Period in Travel Money Group stores across Australia and New Zealand (“Participating Locations”). There is no minimum amount required and each transaction will be eligible (“Qualifying Transaction”).
(4) Every customer will automatically receive one (1) entry for every Qualifying Transaction conducted at any of the Participating Locations during the Promotion Period and get a chance to win one (1) prize as listed below.
(5) Prize includes:
a. Double Pass to the ICC India/Pakistan game scheduled on 16 June 2019 in Manchester (Match).
b. Two return economy class airfares from an airport in Australia to Manchester on the airline, and routing of the Promoter’s choice.
c. Minimum 2 nights’ accommodation at the hotel of the Promoter’s choice. Accommodation to be determined upon final airfare itinerary.
The Match is scheduled to proceed on the day and place specified above. However, if the Match does not proceed for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, political unrest, then tickets to the Match will no longer form a part of the prize.
(6) There shall be one (1) winner to be chosen via electronic draw based on the transaction number on the MoneyGram send form completed while conducting the Qualifying Transaction.
(7) There will be one raffle draw held at the Travel Money Group head office, on Friday 10 May 2019.
(8) The winner will be notified by telephone individually on Friday 10 May 2019. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner, but if this cannot be achieved by Monday 13 May 2019, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternative winner or to dispose of the prize as it deems fit.
(9) If any winner is subsequently found illegible to participate in this Promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion forfeit or reclaim the prize and award or dispose of the same in such manner and to such person as it deems fit.
(10) The Promoter’s decision in all matters to do with the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(11) Confirmation of airfares and tickets will be emailed to the winner by Tuesday 14 May 2019.
(12) The winner may be required to take part in publicity related to the Promotion including having his or her photograph taken and his or her name, nationality and country of residence being disclosed.
(13) To claim the prize, winner must present at least one (1) valid ID and a proof of the Qualifying Transaction.
(14) Winners are responsible for tax liability where applicable.
(15) The prizes will be awarded as described within the Promotion. The prize may be transferred by the winner, however the new recipient/s must be confirmed by the winner on Tuesday 13 May, prior to airfare booking.
(16) Terms and Conditions for the air ticket Package:
(a) Winners shall be responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate health documentation. The winners shall be responsible for obtaining their visa at their own expense. The winners shall be in possession of a valid passport with a validity extending up to at least six (6) months from date of departure.
(b) The Promoter shall not be responsible for arranging travel insurance, medical insurance, any transport expenses other than the air ticket as specified above, any meal expenses, any expenses of a personal nature, any other travel related expenses or such other expenses which have not been specifically included in the terms and conditions of the prizes.
(c) The Promoter shall not be responsible for the inability of any winner to utilize the prize, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to non-issuance of a visa.
(d) The Promoter shall not be responsible for claims of any nature whatsoever for any loss, illness, bodily injury including death of any winner and/or its companion during and/or in course of the package.
(17) Any pictures depicting the prizes on the press advertisements, posters or TVC’s etc. are representative and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
(18) By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
(19) Decisions made by the Promoter in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(20) Winners who do not wish to take part in this Promotion may either communicate the same to the Promoter or decline to accept and collect the prize within the deadline specified for the same.
(21) Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prizes offered.
(22) The Promoter disclaims any warranty or representation in relation to the prizes (except for cash) and shall not be responsible for the proper functioning of the prizes or any defect, loss or injury resulting from the use of the prizes.
(23) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of Australia and New Zealand.
(24) By accepting these terms and conditions all participants (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants and in connection with the Promotion. All participants have the right to access their personal data by writing to the following address: Travel Money Oz, 275 Grey Street, South Bank, Brisbane, Queensland.
(25) These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.