Terms & Conditions – Load and Save up to $40 offer
1. Load and Save up to $40 offer applies to purchases of eligible foreign currencies on the Travel Money Oz Currency (USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD and THB only, (“Eligible Foreign Currencies”), AUD is excluded) made between 12AM AEST 1 August 2022 to 12PM AEST 31 August 2022 in store at participating Travel Money Oz stores, or online at my.travelmoneyoz.com, at the advertised exchange rate when loading AUD equivalent directly into an Eligible Foreign Currency as per the advertised tiers (see paragraph 2 below. The up to $40 AUD equivalent amount will be deducted from the amount you pay at the time you load or reload your Travel Money Oz Currency Pass.
For example, if you wish to load or reload $1,500 AUD equivalent in USD, you will be charged only $1,460 AUD equivalent for the load or reload.
2. The Load and Save tiers are:
a. Load a minimum of $500 AUD equivalent into an Eligible Foreign Currency and save $10
b. Load a minimum of $1,000 AUD equivalent into an Eligible Foreign Currency and save $25
c. Load a minimum of $1,500 AUD equivalent into an Eligible Foreign Currency and save $40
3. Load and Save up to $40 offer is only available at Travel Money Oz stores in Australia or when loading or reloading online at my.travelmoneyoz.com
4. If loading or reloading online, the customer must use the appropriate voucher code during the checkout to receive the saving, these cannot be applied after the fact:
a. 10LOADNSAVE – min load of $500 AUD equivalent to save $10
b. 25LOADNSAVE – min load of $1,000 AUD equivalent to save $25
c. 40LOADNSAVE – min load of $1,500 AUD equivalent to save $40
5. Load and Save up to $40 offer online applies to loads where a debit/credit card is the payment method; reloads via bank transfer are excluded. Load and Save up to $40 offer in store at Travel Money Oz applies for all payment methods.
6. Load and Save up to $40 offer can only be redeemed once per cardholder during the offer period and only for a single load or reload. Subsequent load or reload amounts will not be eligible for the Load and Save up to $40 offer
7. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to amend the Eligible Foreign Currencies at any time without notice. Currency Pass rates cannot be discounted.
8. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
9. Load and Save up to $40 offer is available to customers for personal use only. Foreign currency wholesalers, other financial institutions or currency providers are not eligible for the offer. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to refuse transactions that they suspect are not for personal use.
10. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Currency Pass in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant product available at Travel Money Oz's website and the Target Market Determination available at https://www.heritage.com.au/terms-conditions/target-market-determinations before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Exchange rates for initial loads and subsequent reloads made using methods available via Travel Money Oz's website will be set at the prevailing exchange rate set out at Travel Money Oz's website at the time of your request, provided you settle the transaction within four hours. Different exchange rates apply for loads initiated using other methods. If you initiate a load or reload other than via Travel Money Oz's website, the exchange rate applied will be the prevailing exchange rate at the time the payment is processed and the funds are received into your facility. For more information on how exchange rates are set and applied, please see the Product Disclosure Statement.
11. These terms were last updated on 29 July 2022 and are governed by the laws of New South Wales.