CONDITIONS OF ENTRY “TRAVEL MONEY OZ NO HIDDEN EXTRAS COMPETITION”
“The Promoter” is Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Travel Money Oz ABN 46 121 451 723 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and its related entities, and Travel Money Oz, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Monday 05 March 2018.
5. The promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on Saturday 31 March 2018.
How to Enter
6. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by visiting travelmoneyoz.com/no-hidden-extras, completing the entry form and uploading a photo of when they have been:
a. photo-bombed by someone / something
b. been the photo-bomber in the photo of a friend or family member
Entrants to the competition have the option to sign up to the Travel Money Club upon submitting their photo, by clicking the corresponding tick box. This is optional.
7. By entering the competition, entrants consent to allow Travel Money Oz to use the entry photo for promotional purposes on all of its advertising channels to promote the competition over the course of the promotion period. This includes but is not limited to instore advertising, website advertising and social media advertising.
8. By entering this competition, entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) either they are the author of the photograph and the submitted photo belongs to them OR they have consent from the author and owner of the photograph to use their photo for competition purposes (should they be a photo-bomber in another person’s photo);
(b) they have the right to grant the rights set out in these Conditions of Entry;
(c) any and all individuals who may appear in any photograph submitted by the entrant have given their consent to that photograph being provided to Travel Money Oz for the purposes of this promotion, and as set out in these Conditions of Entry; and
(d) the entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Travel Money Oz and its related entities against any and all losses (including consequential loss), claims, damages and other liabilities in the event that any of the above warranties are or become inaccurate, incomplete or untrue.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for early, late, lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
8. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites remain the responsibility of each eligible entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
9. The competition is a game of skill whereby entrants must upload their most creative photobomb photo. The most creative entries will win. There will be one (1) prize winner per week during the Promotion Period. There will be a total of 4 (four) prize winners throughout the entire Promotion Period. Any entries received throughout the Promotion Period will be included in all subsequent weekly prize judging until competition expiry, unless selected in an earlier weekly prize judging.
10. Winners must be able to provide an Australian Passport or Australian Driver’s License or other form of valid photo ID to collect the prize.
11. The winners will be determined by the Promoter. will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The winner need not be present at judging.
12. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Promotion.
13. The weekly winners will be selected at 10:00am AEST on Monday 12 March (for prior week, week one), Monday 19 March (for prior week, week two), Monday 26 March (for prior week, week three) and Monday 02 April (for prior week, week four).
14. The weekly prize winners have until the Monday following their selection to claim their prize. Should a subsequent judging process be required for any unclaimed prize for that week, the judging will be held at 10:00am AEST on the Thursday following that prize claim period closure, at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
15. Prize winners will be contacted on the date of judging by the Promoter, via email and telephone.
16. The winners will be announced on the Travel Money Oz website and respective Facebook page the next business day following each judging.
17. Eligible entrants consent to the name of the winners being announced on the Travel Money Oz website and Facebook page.
18. The decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
19. The prize consists of four (4) Travel Money Oz Currency Cards each loaded with AUD 1000. There will be four (4) individual winners. The winners shall abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the prize as notified by the Promoter.
20. The total value of the prize pool is AUD4000 across the four (4) Gift Cards. Each winner’s prize will be to the value of AUD1000. The winner will be responsible for any tax liability (where applicable).
21. Each winner must take the prize as offered. Except as specified in the terms and conditions of use of the prize, the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
22. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of use of the Travel Money Oz Currency Cards, published by the Promoter. These terms and conditions can be found on the Travel Money Oz website.
23. The prize winners consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winners and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
25. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered. The winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
26. These Conditions of Entry do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
27. If eligible entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter, they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that eligible entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email email@example.com
or contact the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979.
. The personal information of the eligible entrants may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
31. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
32. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in this promotion.