Welcome Back Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Welcome Back Bonus can only be added to purchases of Eligible Currencies for cash in store, at the advertised store exchange rate (the "Board Rate") at the election of the Customer, subject to these terms and conditions and excludes load transactions for Multi-currency Cash Passport or Currency Pass. The Board Rate is exclusive of all fees, charges, commission or levies.
- Welcome Back Bonus can only be added to a transaction when the Customer has purchased an eligible foreign currency being US Dollars (USD), Great British Pound (GBP), Euros (EUR), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Fijian Dollars (FJD), Thai Baht (THB), Japanese Yen (JPY), Singaporean Dollars (SGD), Canadian Dollars (CAD), or Chinese Yuan (CNY) in cash ("Eligible Currencies").
- Welcome Back Bonus cannot be added when ordering foreign currency online via travelmoneyoz.com.
- Welcome Back Bonus only applies when a customer is selling back an Eligible Currency (the “Buyback Claim”). It cannot be added to initial transactions where Travel Money Oz is buying a foreign currency from the customer in exchange for Australia Dollars ("AUD").
- The period covered by Welcome Back Bonus applies from the date of the original transaction to midnight of the 90th calendar day following the transaction date (the "Buyback Claim Period").
- Travel Money Oz reserves the right to amend Eligible Currencies at any time without notice. Pending Welcome Back Bonus transactions will be honoured during the Buyback Claim Period.
- Buyback Claims can only be submitted by a Customer and processed by a Travel Money Oz team member in the store in which the original purchase was made and upon presentation of the original sales receipt with the Rate Guard reference detailed in the transaction.
- Amount of the Welcome Back Bonus Buyback Claim cannot exceed the foreign currency amount of the original transaction and is limited to a maximum of AUD 5,000 equivalent value.
- Welcome Back Bonus cannot be added in conjunction with our Best Price Guarantee or Best Rate Guarantee.
- Only one Welcome Back Bonus Buyback Claim may be redeemed per Eligible Currency transaction. Multiple Welcome Back Bonus Buyback Claims within the Buyback Claim Period will not be accepted.
- A Welcome Back Bonus Buyback Claim will only be honoured for the original Customer. Valid ID and original receipt must be presented to the Travel Money Oz consultant.
- Travel Money Oz reserves the right to withdraw the offer of Welcome Back Bonus at any time without notice. Pending Welcome Back Bonus transactions will be honoured during the Buyback Claim Period.
- Welcome Back Bonus is available to Customers for personal use only. Foreign currency wholesalers, other financial institutions or currency providers cannot add Rate Guard to any purchase. Travel Money Oz consultants reserve the right to refuse transactions that they suspect are not for personal use.
- Welcome Back Bonus is only available at participating Travel Money Oz stores listed below.
- The Welcome Back Bonus Buyback Claim allows Customers to obtain a discounted margin on any currency they elect to sell back to the original store of purchase at the following stores (“Eligible Stores”):
Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Eastgardens, Broadway, Strathfield, Warriewood, Warringah, Macquarie Centre, Hornsby, The Corso, Wynyard, Townhall, Central, Chatswood, Charlestown South, Kotara, Charlestown North, Erina and Maitland.
16. These terms were last updated on 21 August 2018.