CONDITIONS OF ENTRY “TRAVEL MONEY CLUB COMPETITION
”The Promoter“The Promoter” is Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Travel Money Oz ABN 46 121 451 723 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group and Travel Money Oz and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on the first day of each month.
5. The promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on the last day of each month.How to Enter
6. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by signing up to the Travel Money Club in one of two ways:
a. The eligible entrants provides consent and required information to their Travel Money Expert, in store at any Travel Money Oz stores over the promotional period OR
b. By registering their details via the subscription form on http://www.travelmoneyoz.com/subscribe over the promotional period
Eligible entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the promotional period.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for early, late, lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
8. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites remain the responsibility of each eligible entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
9. When eligible entrants subscribe to the Travel Money Club they are agreeing to receive email marketing from Flight Centre Travel Group Limited.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
10. There will be one (1) prize winner.
11. Winners must be able to provide an Australian Passport or Australian Driver’s License / Valid ID to accept the prize
12. The winners will be determined by random prize draw. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
13. The winning entrants will be drawn at 10:00am AEST on the fifth business day of each month.
14. The prize winners have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day (15 days from notification) at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
15. Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via email and telephone (if available).
16. If the winning entrant is not able to be contacted, does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, or is ineligible to claim the prize, the Promoter will redraw the Prize. If an alternate winner is drawn and that alternate winner is not able to be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of the redraw, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, will forfeit the prize and no substitute will be offered.
17. The winners will be announced on the Travel Money Oz website and respective Facebook page the next business day. Results will be published on www.facebook.com/travelmoneyoz and www.travelmoneyoz.com
18. Eligible entrants consent to the name of the winners being announced on the www.travelmoneyoz.com website and www.facebook.com/travelmoneyoz.
19. The decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
19. The prize consists of one (1) Travel Money Oz Currency Pass Cards loaded with $500AUD. There will be one (1) individual winners each month. The winners shall abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the prize as notified by the prize issuer.20. The total value of the prize is AUD500 across the one (1) Gift Cards. Each winner's prize will be to the value of AUD500. The winner will be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
21. Winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
22. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Promoter. These terms and conditions can be found at http://www.travelmoneyoz.com/terms-of-use
23. The prize winners consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberator negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winners and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
25. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered. The winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
26. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
27. When promotion eligible entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that eligible entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link included in all promotional emails or by emailing email@example.com. If eligible entrants opt out of receiving marketing at any time during the Promotional Period, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
31. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
32. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.