Load your Currency Pass and save!
|Load amount||Use code||Save!|
Load up to 10 x currencies
Load USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD, THB & AUD onto your card.
Lock in your exchange rate
Meaning the day you load your currency, your spending money is set at that rate+
Use it globally
Wherever Mastercard is accepted, your card is accepted; including at ATMs.
|Load amount||Use code||Save!|
Once you're set up online (after an ID check and payment is processed!) you can manage your card, check your balance and transaction history and continue to load spending money all online too. To be safe, we won't take online orders if you're departing within 14 days as the card can take up to 2 weeks for delivery. But visit us in store and we can arrange an instant-issue card for you then and there!
Don't forget to bring your Australian passport or driver's licence when you visit us in store. You'll be able to purchase an instant issue card (meaning, you can grab it over the counter and walk out with it ready to go), or order a personalised card (will have your name printed on the front) to be sent to your home address.
If you already have a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass (or Key to the World Currency Card), log in to the Travel Money Oz portal to view your balance, reload and see your transaction history.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Currency Pass in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984).
You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant product available at Travel Money Oz's website before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Exchange rates for initial loads and subsequent reloads made using methods available via Travel Money Oz's website will be set at the prevailing exchange rate set out at Travel Money Oz's website at the time of your request, provided you settle the transaction within four hours. Different exchange rates apply for loads initiated using other methods. If you initiate a load or reload other than via Travel Money Oz's website, the exchange rate applied will be the prevailing exchange rate at the time the payment is processed and the funds are received into your facility. For more information on how exchange rates are set and applied, please see the Product Disclosure Statement.
Terms, conditions and product exclusions apply.
1. LOAD and SAVE offer only applies to purchases of Eligible Foreign Currency Pass Currencies in store or online, at the advertised store exchange rate at the election of the Customer.
2. Currency Pass rate cannot be discounted.
3. SAVING can only be added to a transaction when the Customer has purchased eligible foreign card currencies including: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD, THB. AUD excluded.
4. LOAD and SAVE offer is available at participating Travel Money Oz stores and online at travelmoneyoz.com. Bank transfers excluded.
5. LOAD and SAVE cannot be applied when purchasing foreign cash in store or online.
6. The LOAD and SAVE minimum spend, and SAVE amount is displayed in AUD.
7. A customer must spend the minimum tiers in AUD equivalent in the chosen foreign currencies on a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass for the offer to apply.
8. The customer will receive the SAVING depending on minimum spend reached based on advertised tiers.
9. LOAD and SAVE applies to any new transactions made between 01 October - 30 November 2019.
10.Travel Money Oz reserves the right to amend Eligible Currencies at any time without notice.
11.Travel Money Oz reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
12. LOAD and SAVE is available to Customers for personal use only. Foreign currency
wholesalers, other financial institutions or currency providers are not eligible for the LOAD
and SAVE offer. Travel Money Oz consultants reserve the right to refuse transactions that they suspect are not for personal use.
13.These terms were last updated on 24 September 2019.