By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Travel Money Oz ABN 46 121 451 723 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 (“Promoter”).
Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by each entrant.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Winner(s) and their guest(s) must be aged 18 or over.
5. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group and Travel Money Oz and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
6. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on November 29, 2023.
7. The promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on December 20, 2023 ("Promotional Period").
8. The BRIT Awards 2024 with Mastercard will take place on Saturday 2 March 2024 at The O2 in London (“Event”).
9. The “Prize Package” will take place from Wednesday February 28 – Monday March 4 (including The BRIT Awards event date of Saturday 2 March), 2024.
How to Enter & Eligibility
10. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by loading a minimum of $500 AUD equivalent into eligible foreign currencies onto a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass in any Travel Money Oz store or on the Travel Money Oz website at https://www.travelmoneyoz.com/ during the Promotion Period.
11. Any currency card purchase or reload over $500 AUD equivalent counts as 1 entry. A customer will only be entered once, even if multiple reloads occur during the Promotional Period.
12. Eligible foreign currencies are USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD and THB. AUD is excluded.
13. When loading on the Travel Money Oz Currency Pass website, loads using Bank Transfer or BPAY as the payment method are excluded from this promotion. In respect of loads on the website, only loads paid for using debit or credit card are eligible for this promotion. In respect of in-store loads, all valid forms of loading are eligible for this promotion.
14. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for early, late, lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites or visiting a Travel Money Oz store remain the responsibility of each eligible entrant and in respect of the website, are dependent on the internet service provider used.
16. Eligible entrants who purchase the Travel Money Oz Currency Pass online must be able to meet the Online Ordering Terms and Conditions found here: https://www.travelmoneyoz.com/travel-money-card/online-ordering-terms-an...
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
18. There will be one (1) prize winner across Australia.
19. The prize winner must be able to provide a valid passport to accept the prize and be able to travel over the prize package period of Wednesday February 28 – Monday March 4 (including The BRIT Awards event date of Saturday 2 March), 2024.
20. The prize winner will be determined by random prize draw TPAL Electronic Draw System (Approval No: 1224). The draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
21. The winning entrant will be drawn at 10:00am AEST December 22, 2023.
22. Promoter will contact the winners as soon as possible in case the delivery of any of the prize elements is delayed or is not able to be delivered for any reason whatsoever.
23. If the winning entrant is not able to be contacted, does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, or is ineligible to claim the prize, the Promoter will redraw the Prize. If an alternate winner is drawn and that alternate winner is not able to be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of the redraw, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, will forfeit the prize and no substitute will be offered.
24. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day on Jan 5, 2024 (15 days from notification) at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
25. The winner of the redraw will be notified in writing within 7 days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
26. The prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email and telephone (if available).
27. The prize winner will be published on the Promoters website for a minimum of 14 days on and from 22 December, 2023, or in the case of an Unclaimed Prize Draw, for a minimum of 14 days on and from January 5, 2024.
28. Prize packages (and associated tickets) are as stated and nothing else is included. There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part.
29. Prize packages (and associated tickets) are personal to the winner(s) and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the prize packages is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets and withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
31. The decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
32. The prize consists of:
2x return flights from Australia to London.
4x nights accommodation twin share in London including breakfast and transfers if required.
£100 allowance for a meal at the hotel before the show
2x level 1 tickets to The BRIT Awards 2024
2x tickets to The Official BRITs After Show Party
£1,000 spending money loaded onto a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass
The winners shall abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the prize as notified by the Promoter.
33. The total prize value is estimated at $20,000 AUD.
34. The prize winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, or transferred to another person.
35. Winner(s) and their guest(s) acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at https://www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions (“Ticket Terms and Conditions”). The Ticket Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket.
36. Tickets are personal to the winner(s) and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). Failure to comply with any of the Ticket Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.
37. Winner(s) and their guest(s) acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of The O2 (Venue), which can be viewed on the Venue’s website, and the Venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry to The BRIT Awards 2024 with Mastercard regardless of whether they have a valid ticket. If a ticket is declared void or if a ticket holder is refused admission or removed from the Event because of a breach of the Ticket Terms and Conditions or breach of the terms and conditions of the Venue, no money shall be refunded.
38. The prize winner will be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
39. The prize winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
41. The Promoter, its agents and BRIT Awards Limited do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting a prize or any element of a prize. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents and BRIT Awards Limited are not liable or responsible for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property arising from or caused by the weather, acts of God, war, accident, pandemic or epidemic and any related government action or any other government restrictions or regulations, or from an act or omission of any individual or condition beyond its control.
42. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for: a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information; b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions; c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion; f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion; g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberator negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
43. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered. The winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
44. These Terms and Conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
46. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to each jurisdictions relevant legislation and regulation.
47. This promotion is in no way sponsored, or endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
48. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage to the full extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
49. These Terms and Conditions shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.
50. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Currency Pass in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage and People's Choice Limited trading as Heritage Bank ABN 11 087 651 125, AFSL 244310. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement available at https://www.travelmoneyoz.com/travel-money-card/pds and the Target Market Determination available at https://www.heritage.com.au/terms-conditions/target-market-determinations before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Authorised under ACT licence number ACT TP 23/02404, NSW licence number TP-03128, and SA licence number T23/1837.