How do I order a card?
Ordering a card is easy - you can do it online from the comfort of your lounge, or pop into one of our stores.
Load up to 10 x currencies
Load USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD, THB & AUD onto your card.
Lock in your exchange rate
Meaning the day you load your currency, your spending money is set at that rate+
Use it globally
Wherever Mastercard is accepted, your card is accepted; including at ATMs.
Ordering a card is easy - you can do it online from the comfort of your lounge, or pop into one of our stores.
Once you're set up online (after an ID check and payment is processed!) you can manage your card, check your balance and transcation history and continue to load spending money all online too. To be safe, we won't take online orders if you're departing within 14 days as the card can take up to 2 weeks for delivery. But visit us in store and we can arrange an instant-issue card for you then and there!
Don't forget to bring your Australian passport or driver's licence when you visit us in store. You'll be able to purchase an instant issue card (meaning, you can grab it over the counter and walk out with it ready to go), or order a personalised card (will have your name printed on the front) to be sent to your home address.
This VIP Australian Open experience is valued at over $16,000 and could be yours. Every load of $100 AUD equivalent in foreign currency onto your Travel Money Oz Currency Pass is a chance to WIN*!
Prize includes, a double package to the Australian Open Quarter Final event, return airfares to Melbourne, 3 x nights luxury accommodation with breakfast included, a meet & greet with a tennis ambassador and dinner at a renowned resturant.
If you already have a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass (or Key to the World Currency Card), log in to the Travel Money Oz portal to view your balance, reload and see your transaction history.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Currency Pass in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984).
You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant product available at Travel Money Oz's website before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Exchange rates for initial loads and subsequent reloads made using methods available via Travel Money Oz's website will be set at the prevailing exchange rate set out at Travel Money Oz's website at the time of your request, provided you settle the transaction within four hours. Different exchange rates apply for loads initiated using other methods. If you initiate a load or reload other than via Travel Money Oz's website, the exchange rate applied will be the prevailing exchange rate at the time the payment is processed and the funds are received into your facility. For more information on how exchange rates are set and applied, please see the Product Disclosure Statement.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Promoter” is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Travel Associates ABN 25 003 377 188 ATAS - Travel Accredited No. A10412 and Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Travel Money Oz ABN 46 121 451 723 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as set out in paragraphs 6 to 8 below.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and its related entities, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Monday 03 December 2018.
5. The promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 31 December 2018.
How to Enter
6. Eligible entrants can enter the draw to win the prize set out in paragraph 21 below by loading a minimum of $100 AUD equivalent in foreign or Australian currency onto a Travel Money Oz Currency Pass.
7. Loads can be done in a Travel Money Oz or Travel Associates store, or via the Travel Money Oz Currency Pass website.
8. Every load of $100 AUD equivalent in foreign Australian currency is another entry into the draw.
9. By entering this competition, eligible entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they have the right to grant the rights set out in these Conditions of Entry;
(b) the eligible entrant will identify and hold harmless Travel Money Oz, Travel Associates and its related entities against any and all losses (including consequential loss), claims, damages and other liabilities in the event that any of the above warranties are or become inaccurate, incomplete or untrue.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites, or visiting a Travel Money Oz or Travel Associates store remain the responsibility of each eligible entrant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible entrants (including an entrant’s identify, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
12. The competition is a game of chance whereby entrants must load their Travel Money Oz Currency Pass for a chance to win.
13. There will be one (1) prize winner during the Promotion Period.
14. Winners must be able to provide an Australian Passport or Australian Driver’s License or other form of valid photo ID to claim the prize.
15. The winners will be determined by the Promoter. The draw will take place at Flight Centre Head Office, 275 Grey Street, at 10.00am AEST on Monday 07 January. The draw will be conducted by Travel Money Oz. The Prize Winner will be published on the Travel Money Oz and Travel Associates websites on 7 January 2018.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion Conditions of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed at 5.00pm AEST on Wednesday 9 January 2019, a second chance draw will be conducted by the Promoter at 10:00am AEST on Thursday 10 January 2019 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction under applicable law. In the event of a redraw, the redrawn Prize Winner will be published on the Travel Money Oz and Travel Associates websites on 10 January 2018.
17. The prize winner will be contacted on the date of judging by the Promoter, via email and telephone.
18. The winners will be announced on the Travel Money Oz and Travel Associates website.
20. The decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
21. The prize consists of:
• Return Economy Class tickets from the winner’s location, to Melbourne (which must be booked by Monday 14 January 2019. Airline is at the discretion of the Promoter.
• A Double Package to the Australian Open 2019 Quarter Finals
• Luxury transfers from the airport to accommodation and to the event
• 3 x nights’ accommodation with breakfast included daily
• Cat 1 tickets to the AM and PM sessions
• Meet & greet with tennis ambassador
• Dinner at a renowned restaurant
22. The total value of the prize exceeds $16,000 AUD.
23. Each winner must take the prize as offered. Except as specified in the terms and conditions of use of the prize, the prize is transferable (however airfares must be booked by 10 January 2019, and should the tickets be transferred following this time, the airfare name change fee will not be covered), however non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
24. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of use of the Travel Money Oz Currency Cards and Travel Associates published by the Promoter.
25. The prize winners consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors or agents will not be responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winners and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
27. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered. The winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
29. These Conditions of Entry do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
30. If eligible entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter, they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that eligible entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the legislation of the states and territories of Australia.
33. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.
34. All Australian Open tickets are issued subject to the Australian Open Ticket Conditions of Sale and Entry 2019, which can be found online at:
34. Authorised under ACT: TP 18/02273. NSW: LTPS/8/29880. SA: T18/2067