1. Load and save promotion (“the Promotion”) applies to any new transactions (including new cards or reloads) made between 12:01pm AEST on 7 April 2021 to 11:59pm AEST on 31 May 2021 where the customer uses the appropriate voucher code.
2. The Promotion only applies to purchases of eligible foreign currencies on the Travel Money Oz Currency Pass (see paragraph 3 below) online at travelmoneyoz.com using debit or credit card payment method. Bank transfers and BPay transactions are excluded. Promotion is not valid in any store.
3. Eligible foreign currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD and THB (“Eligible Foreign Currencies”).
4. A customer must spend the minimum tiers listed below in AUD equivalent in the chosen Eligible Foreign Currencies for the Promotion to apply. No AUD loads will qualify.
The minimum tiers are as follows:
Load $500 > Save $10
Load $1000 > Save $25
Load $1500+ > Save $40
The above minimum load and save amounts are displayed in AUD.
5. The customer will receive the saving in AUD equivalent in the chosen Eligible Foreign Currencies off their initial transaction only depending on the minimum load based on the tiers set out above.
6. A customer will only be eligible for one saving per card transaction.
7. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to amend Eligible Foreign Currencies at any time without notice.
8. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
9. The Promotion is available to customers for personal use only. Foreign currency wholesalers, other financial institutions or currency providers are not eligible for the Promotion. Travel Money Oz reserves the right to refuse transactions that they suspect are not for personal use.
10. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Currency Pass in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant product available at Travel Money Oz's website before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
11. These terms were last updated 4 May 2021 and are governed by the laws of New South Wales.