Terms and conditions of entry
1. The promoter is Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Travel Money Oz (ABN 46 121 451 723) of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 ("Promoter").
Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these Conditions of Entry ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd, its related bodies corporate (including Flight Centre Travel Group Limited), and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Thursday 15 March 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Thursday 31 May 2018 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
6. Eligible Entrants may enter the promotion by participating and completing the customer research survey conducted by Enhance Research on behalf of Travel Money Oz, during the Promotion Period.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for early, late, lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
8. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
9. Maximum one entry per Eligible Entrant.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
10. There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
11. The Prize Winner must be able to provide a current, valid Australian Passport or Australian Driver’s License to accept the prize.
12. The Prize Winner will be determined by random computer generated prize draw. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 at 10:00am AEST on Thursday 24 May 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The Prize Winner need not be present at the draw.
13. The Prize Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email or telephone on Friday 25 May 2018.
14. The Prize Winner will have until 5:00pm AEST on Monday 28 May 2018 to claim the prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner by 5:00pm AEST on Monday 28 May 2018, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on Tuesday 29 May 2018 at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to any winner of an unclaimed prize draw.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
16. The prize consists of one (1) Travel Money Oz Currency Pass loaded with $1000 AUD or foreign currency equivalent. The Prize Winner shall abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the issue and use of the prize as notified by the Promoter and/or the prize issuer.
17. The total value of the prize is $1000 AUD. The Prize Winner will be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
18. The Prize Winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash (except as permitted through normal use of the prize) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
19. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Promoter. These terms and conditions can be found at https://www.travelmoneyoz.com/travel-money-card
20. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter's negligence.
23. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
27. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
28. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.
Authorised under NSW permit - LTPS/18/22814.