Be in to WIN* a $1000 Travel Money Oz Currency Pass
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Promoter” is Travel Money Currency Exchange Pty Ltd trading as Travel Money Oz ABN 46 121 451 723 of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as set out in paragraphs 6 to 8 below.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and its related entities, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Wednesday 06 February 2019.
5. The promotion closes at 11.59pm AEST on Thursday 28 February 2019.
How to Enter
6. Eligible entrants can enter the draw to win the prize set out in paragraph 20 by visiting travelmoneyoz.com/partnership/travel-guides and registering their details via the subscription form over the promotional period
7. Eligible entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the promotional period
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for early, late, lost, misplaced or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional websites, or visiting a Travel Money Oz store remain the responsibility of each eligible entrant.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible entrants (including an entrant’s identify, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
11. The competition is a game of chance whereby entrants must enter their details into the registration form to be in to WIN
12. There will be one (1) prize winner during the Promotion Period.
13. Winners must be able to provide an Australian Passport or Australian Driver’s License or other form of valid photo ID to claim the prize.
14. The winners will be determined by the Promoter. The draw will take place at Flight Centre Head Office, 275 Grey Street, at 10.00am AEST on Monday 04 March 2019. The draw will be conducted by Travel Money Oz. The Prize Winner will be published on the Travel Money Oz websites on 04 March 2019.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion Conditions of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed at 5.00pm AEST on Wednesday 06 March 2019, a second chance draw will be conducted by the Promoter at 10:00am AEST on Thursday 07 March 2019 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction under applicable law. In the event of a redraw, the redrawn Prize Winner will be published on the Travel Money Oz website on 07 March 2019.
16. The prize winner will be contacted on the date of judging by the Promoter, via email and telephone.
17. The winners will be announced on the Travel Money Oz website.
18. Eligible entrants consent to the name of the winners being announced on the www.travelmoneyoz.com
19. The decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
20. The prize consists of 1 (one) Travel Money Oz Currency Pass loaded with $1000 AUD equivalent in foreign currency.
21. Travel Money Oz Currency Pass can be loaded with the following foreign currencies, to the total value of $1000 AUD equivalent. United States Dollar (USD), Euros (EUR), Great British Pounds (GBP), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Singapore Dollar (SGD) and Thai Baht (THB)
22. The prize winner must visit their nearest Travel Money Oz store in Australia to complete an ID check, and have their prize issued and loaded by 31 March 2019.
23. The prize winner can choose between receiving an Instant Issue Travel Money Oz Currency Pass card, which they can take away from the store once ID checks have been completed and the card is loaded, OR a Personalised Travel Money Oz Currency Pass card, which will be sent to the winners residential address within 14 days.
24. The prize winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, or transferred to another person.
25. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of use of the Travel Money Oz Currency Cards published by the Promoter.
26. The prize winner must consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors or agents will not be responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winners and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
28. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered. The winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
30. These Conditions of Entry do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
31. By registering their details on the Travel Money Oz website, they are agreeing to receive email marketing from Travel Money Oz, the Promoter. In the event that eligible entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email firstname.lastname@example.org
. The personal information of the eligible entrants may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the legislation of the states and territories of Australia.
34. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.
35. Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of Travel Money Oz Currency Pass in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant product available at www.travelmoneyoz.com
before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
34. Authorised under NSW LTPS/19/316/34